All I Need is a Tug Boat and a Pipe

Both of the girls are napping at the moment, so I went in and cleaned out my wardrobe.  I really do like the clothes in there.  I espically LOVE this jacket. 
Ash bought it back from a work trip a couple of winters ago, but as I have spent the last two winters pregnant, I haven't been able to wear it.  It's the kind of jacket that makes you want to drive a tug boat and smoke a pipe.  

Comments

Jetta's Nest said…
What a fabulous jacket! I hope you get to wear it lots this winter :)

Samantha
The Sea Captan said…
I don't believe that you should wear this jacket unless you can recite at least three sea shanties by heart. You may be able to talk the tugboat talk but can you walk the tugboat walk?

Popular Posts