Cupcakes, Fairy Bread and the Brown Owls

This is Jo (the birthday girl) and this is her cake.  It belongs at the bottom of this post, but because I added it on the 28 May (a little late), it's sitting up here.  I will fix this post up properly later.  Thankyou Jo for the photos. Last Sunday (26 April) was such a wonderful day.  It started off with my usual walk/jog with the girls and then I set off to the Brown Owls.  I love going to the Brown Owls.  It is always so such fun and this time Em taught us how to crochet a Granny Square.  Mine is a little dodgy, but I did finally finish it with some help from my wonderful Mum. I have been trying to start another one all week, but I finished my Tea Cosy for my Knitting Badge and I thought it was a pretty poor excuse for a Tea Cosy and not worthy of the badge, so I've started another one.  I will show you photos of that once it starts to look like something.
Next we were off to the girls Auntie Jo's birthday party.  The party started for Piper with a cuddle from her Uncle Matt (my brother)
while Ava had a nap to prepare herself for all the bouncing she was about to do in the jumping castle. Mickillie (my beautiful niece from my other brother Philip) ate some yummy fairy bread, while Ava got to work bouncing with her Daddy. Next came these guys who were so much fun.  Their names are Peebo and Dagwood and they have a little bunny rabbit called Stew. They were just so kind and not at all scary. Piper's day ended with a cuddle from her Uncle Julian (one of Ash's brothers) and a cute poodle balloon from Peebo.
It was just perfect and so much fun.  Thank you Matt and Jo, we had a super time.  xx

Comments

Popular Posts