Oh Hi
We have been missing in action for the last week, so I thought I should drop in and let you know where we have been.


On Tuesday, Ava and I collected Daddy and went to Toddler Tuesday at the Queensland Art Gallery.

We have taken some standard inventory photos of various toy parts in the hope of not losing them. Sadly, there is already two parts missing from Mrs Potato Head (she only arrived on Easter Sunday) and I think there might have been a Beagle involved.

We've hung out under Fish. Can you see him in his tree? Sorry, the photo is on a slight angle. Sorry.
And we've had lots of fun together. Oh, and Piper ate her dinner with a spoon for the first time last night. It was macaroni and cheese if you're curious. I hope you have a lovely Friday. We're focusing on toilet training and a visit to the park. xx
Oh, and Piper said her first words on Saturday, which were, "Go, Go, Go." She was watching Yo Gabba Gabba and started singing their I Like to Dance song. She is so adorable. You may remember a post about her First Words a while ago. Well, they were her only words until now. We hadn't heard another peep out of her until Saturday. xx
Oh, and Piper said her first words on Saturday, which were, "Go, Go, Go." She was watching Yo Gabba Gabba and started singing their I Like to Dance song. She is so adorable. You may remember a post about her First Words a while ago. Well, they were her only words until now. We hadn't heard another peep out of her until Saturday. xx


Comments