It has been six weeks since my hair snapped off in an unfortunate bleaching incident.  Every six weeks for the past 10 years, I have dyed the roots of my hair.  This will be the first time that I haven't, as I am wishing to grow it out.  Hopefully, in a few more weeks, I will have found enough courage to make an appointment with my hairdresser (who I haven't seen for 2 years and is not responsible in any way for the above incident) to get a nice cut.  But to honest though, I will probably chicken out and go up to my local Just Cuts.

Comments

Evie said…
no dont chicken out, your hairdresser will do a better job than just cuts as tempting at they may be for various reasons but now is the perfect time to go - your hairdresser should be able to make you feel amazing!! an by the looks of that link they are a good hairdresser. you know since you are wanting to go back to your natural colour having the bleaching incident may not have been such a bad thing at least you have less hair to grow out - kinda : ) xx
Jessi said…
you still look as funky as ever ms han! i say go to your REAL hairdreser too! let us know how you go xxx
Jessi said…
oh and by the way i have the opposite regrowth happening!

Popular Posts