●●●

I know I'm about 1.5 weeks late, but here are 36 things I would like to do before turning 37.  Most items are pretty lame, but a goal is a goal.
1.  Stop using face wash from the supermarket
2.  Declutter the house
3.  Down scale the toys
4.  Delete lots of photos on the computer  - this was soooooo boring
5.  Build our new home
6.  (but) Don't give up on our current home - decorate it more
7.  Do yoga at least 4 times a week
8.  Fix the gardens - plant more colourful flowers
9.  Buy new sunglasses
10.  Give more handmade gifts
11.  Find a dance class for Piper - I have found one.  I just haven't taken her there yet. xx
12.  Hang pictures up
13.  Find three artists that I really love and inspiring - I'm starting to realise that finding just three artists is almost impossible.  There are so many amazing and inspiring artists out there.  I will need to do a post to share them with you soon. xx
14.  Go on 12 dates with Ash  (1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12)
15.  Run in Bridge To Brisbane
16.  Screen print more
17.  Finish decorating Piper's room
18.  Change my eating habits
19.  Lose 24kgs
20.  Finish Piper's quilt
21.  Finish Intensive Care quilts
22.  Have orthodontic braces removed - They are offically coming off on 27 June!!!
23.  Grow back my natural hair colour
24.  Grow my hair back to how is used to be - all one length with a fringe
25.  Take Ava and Piper to the Art Gallery more to play in the kids programs
26.  Think up another ten items for this list
27.  Fit back into my favourite Dogstar jeans
28.  Go on a holiday, somewhere, anywhere, with Ash and the girls, even if it's just up the coast
29.  Buy new bed linen
30.  Clean out the garden sheds
31.  Make cute photo books to send to Ash's Grandad - I've sent one away, but I'd like to send one each month.
32.  Make cute photo books to send to Matt and Jo
33.  Get Motivated and start this list!!
34.  Bake a raspberry brownie ice-cream cake
35.  Go out for ice-cream more
36.  Take Ava and Piper for a swim at the Redcliffe Lagoon once a week in Summer - We did this as much as we could. xx
Also, just in case you were wondering, the above photo is of a garland that I made for Ava's room.  xx

Comments

lovely garland!
a few of those are totally manageable although going out more for ice cream + losing 24kg might be hard.

I look forward to seeing how it progresses
xx cinti

Popular Posts