For The Love of Quilts
I was looking for a pair of shoes in my wardrobe (where I also store my fabric) a few weeks ago and Ash looked in and said, "Wow! You've got a whole haberdashery in there."
I do and I felt a little bit guilty about it. It consists of a lot of small pieces of fabric that I have "plans" for, but I have no idea of what that "plan" is.
So, I made a decision and I started turning all of my fabric bits and pieces into beautiful quilts for babies in Intensive Care Units.
Ava received a quilt while she was in Intensive Care and it is a wonderfully sweet thing to be given. I hope my quilts will help brighten someone's day and keep their special little bubble warm.
I do and I felt a little bit guilty about it. It consists of a lot of small pieces of fabric that I have "plans" for, but I have no idea of what that "plan" is.
So, I made a decision and I started turning all of my fabric bits and pieces into beautiful quilts for babies in Intensive Care Units.


Comments
My haberdashery is pretty much all over the house!